Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Failed Check Point #2

I recently had check point #2, it became apparent that the technique i was using to get my Panoramic images was not adequit and producing less then professional results. I found that i was having problems with finding the Nodel point and that the results showed this evidently.

After speaking with Penny i found that a different approach should be taken. The hours i was shooting at where working and it was agreed that evening shots would be the primary attribute in each of the images. I also, under Penny's guidance begain focusing on Architectural magazines that focused on similar, if not identical photographic composition ideas.

I now am shooting with a wide angle lense (10-22mm) and the Tilt Shift lense. I am also using now a 15-55mm,which i seem to find alot easier to work with.

The question now remains, will the images be good enought for check point #3.
If anyone has any suggestions on how i can improve i would apprieciate it.

1 comment:

Cate McDonald said...

Hi Scott
You should post some of your images. Would love to see how they are going.
Cheers
Cate